Among various Quality Control capabilities SurveyToGo automatically calculates the idle time of interviews during CAWI or CAPI intevriews.
The Idle time of an interview is both visible in the operations console when reviewing an interview and can also be exported
- The survey page is not visible on screen for one of the following reasons
- Switching browser window/tab
- Minimizing the browser
- Opening another app on the device
- Screen time out/Session ended indication by the browser
- The survey page is visible but no activity is detected for over than 30 seconds. Inactivity is defined as no keypresses, mouse movements, scrolling, clicks (or touch) are detected.
- App closed
- App is in the background
- Screen timeout
Note: The total Idle time is calculated as the total watch stop time during the interview