In this guide we will describe how to use the Interview Analyzer tool to connect the interviews that were recovered to their original survey using a data file.
Please Note: Interviews that were recovered or were connected will show in the list as read only.
- Download the 'Interview Analyzer' zip file from this link - https://stg.dooblo.net/newapi/InterviewAnalyzer/InterviewAnalyzer.zip
- Unzip the folder
- Download your recovered data from this link - http://stg.dooblo.net/newapi/interviewrestore
- Enter your API user & Pass
For security reasons you must be an org admin to be able to download the data files
If you do not have an APIKey please contact the support.
- Enter your API user & Pass
- Unzip the data folder
- Open the 'Interview Analyzer' folder and double click on file called 'InterviewAnalyzer.exe'
- Once opened you will be asked to choose the folder of the data you downloaded
- Choose the folder and click OK
- Once process will finish you will see a list of all your interviews and you can start connecting an interview to a survey
- What do you see in the main screen and how to connect the interview to a survey
- Show Log/Auto Show Log - Once choosing an interview you can choose whether or not to see it's log (or set to see the log automatically when browsing through the interviews)
- Survey List - List of surveys to choose from to associate the interviews
- Set Survey For selected Rows - Select the interviews you want to associate with a survey (you can hold the shift key to select more than one line) and click to set the survey to the interview
- Clear Survey for selected Rows - Click on clear if you want to change your choice and choose another survey
- Main Grid table - List of all the interviews that were found in the data file with their - SubjectID, UserName/Surveyor, Ticket (for CAWI interviews), TimeStamp, SurveyName
Please note: you can filter the data by typing next to the contains under the column name
- Group By - group by any of the column for easier view and filtering for example - group by surveyor or ticket and assign the same survey to all the interviews
- Device Information - Details about the device that conducted the interview which can assist you with associating between the interview and survey
- The interview log - When choosing to show , the interview log will help you see the interview log and the variables to associate the interview to it's relevant survey.
if you have an identifier/variable that is shared across a survey then you can search for it and choose 'Filter Grid' it will show all the interviews that have that value
- Counts - Analytical counts for you to know who many interview found how many already assigned and how many left to assign
- 'Save Changes' - save your work
- When you are done associating make sure to click on 'Save Changes'
- Navigate to your data folder and send us the file called 'Subjects.csv' to email - email@example.com
That's It !
Article is closed for comments.