This How-To will show you how to find the ‘Send to Support’ button on your device (iOS).
This button is used when we ask you to use it, in order for us to be able to review the internal system logs of the device. With these logs, we are able to investigate issued that occur on the device when SurveyToGo is being used.
Please note that in order to ‘Send to support’ your device needs to be connected to the internet.
Option One: Sending to support without logging in (to be used when the user cannot login)
- In the application main login screen click on the 3 dots on top right corner - About
- In the following screen click on 'Send to Support'
Option Two: Sending to support after logging in (recommended)
- Click on the Menu on the top panel bar
- In the menu that is opened choose 'Options'
- Choose the 'Admin' button on the bottom of the page
- choose 'Send To Support'
- Choose 'OK' in the message prompt
- Wait for the logs to be sent before closing the app and screen.
That's It !