In the rare case the PC Surveyor was unable to write the data of an interview to the database it will save this interview data in a file in a special folder. By sending the support team the contents of the folder the Dooblo support team will be able to upload the data of these failed interviews. To do this:
- Step 1: Retrieve the path of the failed-interviews folder
- Step 2: Zip and send the contents of the folder to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1 & 2: Retrieve the path of the failed-interviews folder and send it to support
To retrieve the folder of the failed interviews:
- From the PC Surveyor, click the “Tools > Options”:
- Switch to the “Support” tab and click the “Get data path” button:
- Paste this path (using CTRL-V) to a file explorer to get to the PC Surveyor data path folder:
- Now, simply right click and ZIP the contents of the “FailedSubjects” folder and send it email@example.com along with your SurveyToGo user name
and contact details:
- That’s it!
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net
Please sign in to leave a comment.