In this article you will learn how to filter different Interview Statuses either for the Operations Console or the Quality Control Tab.
This will be used mostly in cases when you have different Data Processing and Quality Control teams that handle different stages of the data processing process and should only view/modify certain statuses.
- Navigate to the 'Studio Users & Groups' Node and open the users list
- Right click on the user you would like to filter the status for and choose 'Interview Status Filter List'
- The following screen has 2 tabs: 'Operations Console Permission' & 'Quality Control Editing Permission'
- For each status on The Operations Console you can choose:
- None - Interviews with this status will not show in the operations console.
- View in Op Grid - Interviews will be shown in the operations console but the user will not be able to change an interview to this status.
- Allow change to this - Interviews with this status will NOT show in the operations console but users can change interviews to this status.
- View & Change - interviews with this status will be shown and the users can switch other interviews to this status.
- One Way Status - When checked the interview can only be changed to this status but not back from it.
- For each status on The Quality Control you can choose:
- None - For interviews with this status the users will not be able to see the Quality Control Tab data
- Read - For interviews with this status the users will see the data in the Quality Control tab but won't be allowed to change the data.
- Write - For interviews with this status the users will see the data in the Quality Control tab and will be allowed to change the data.
Please Note: For the above options to work you will need to grant the user the proper security permissions - please click here to learn how.
That's It !