In this guide we will describe how to connect Google Sheets as a data source for working with Tableau.
Connect google sheets to STG external dashboard API, click here to learn how.
- Open Tableau
- On the main page - choose the Google Sheets Connection
- You will be re-directed to your google account to choose the account you would like to connect with
- The following screens is to grant Tableau access to this account
- Once you click on 'Allow' you will be shown the below screen - which means you are now done and connected.
- Return to the Tableau application and choose the file that you would like to connect and click 'Connect'
- You are now connected
That's It !