There are several option available when creating online respondent links, in this article we'll elaborate on these options and when you should use each one.
- Navigate to the CAWI tab of the survey and click on 'Create Respondent Links'
- In the following screen you will find the following option for creating Respondent Links
- Access-All Links - A single link that will be shared across all respondents - should be used when there is no need to follow up or have the identification of each respondent, click on 'Add Access-All Links' button and provide a name and mailing list where applicable and click on 'Add' to create the link.
- Anonymous Unique Links - The Anonymous Unique links should be used when working with Panel Companies where they have the participants data lists and they require either:
- Generate Links - A certain amount of unique links for each respondent that will be sent to the panel company
- Dynamic Link - Generate 1 unique respondent link that will be used by the panel company and they will generate the unique links using their system
- CAWI Participants Lists - Generate links to pre-defined participants list with additional information that can be used in the survey and is known in advanced and added to the project,click here to learn how
- Manual Entry Links - Use this option to create manual links for specific email addresses, these will create a unique link for each email/Name added manually (click on Validate to make sure that the data added is valid).
That's It !