There are several option available when creating online respondent links, in this article we'll elaborate on these options and when you should use each one.
Direct Youtube link (for full screen): https://youtu.be/dSPzNWUOMCM
- Navigate to the CAWI tab of the survey and click on 'Create Respondent Links'
- In the following screen you will find the following option for creating Respondent Links
- Access-All Links - A single link that will be shared across all respondents - should be used when there is no need to follow up or have the identification of each respondent, click on 'Add Access-All Links' button and provide a name and mailing list where applicable and click on 'Add' to create the link.
- Please Note:
- Based on common practices All Access surveys should be short surveys that will not take more than a few minutes to complete.
- Unlike the other links below All Access links can't be stopped and continued, therefore once the interview is disrupted it will deleted.
- Please Note:
- Anonymous Unique Links - The Anonymous Unique links should be used when working with Panel Companies where they have the participants data lists and they require either:
- Generate Links - A certain amount of unique links for each respondent that will be sent to the panel company
- Dynamic Link - Generate 1 unique respondent link that will be used by the panel company and they will generate the unique links using their system
The links that will be generated will include the ¶mName= (&uid= in the above example) at the end of the link and you then complete it by assigning unique values to complete the link (for example &uid=12345).
You can add additional parameters to your links after the unique parameter as needed for example generate your links to be &uid=12345&Gender=Male&Age=25
Please note: the extra parameters added must always come at the end of the link - after the unique parameter that you have defined).
Using those params in your survey (to add logic, set variables etc.) you can follow this https://support.dooblo.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001010169-How-To-Use-Parameters-from-Your-CAWI-Link-in-your-Survey
- CAWI Participants Lists - Generate links to pre-defined participants list with additional information that can be used in the survey and is known in advanced and added to the project,click here to learn how
- Manual Entry Links - Use this option to create manual links for specific email addresses, these will create a unique link for each email/Name added manually (click on Validate to make sure that the data added is valid).
That's It !