This ‘How To’ will show you how to import a survey into your SurveyToGo Studio.
- In order to export a survey you will need it’s ‘.srv’ file.
After exporting the survey with the SurveyToGo Default Provider you will get the survey file (.srv extension)
- Now you should click on the ‘Survey’ tab -> click ‘Import’:
- Now choose the survey you wish to import:
- Now you should choose the folder location of the imported survey:
*You will need to remember this location for the final step.
- Then you will be prompt with the following message, click yes:
Important note: Survey that originally had attachments and/or additional data lists assigned to it, will be imported without these attachments / data lists. In this case the attachments / data lists will need to be added again to the survey, after it has been imported.
That’s it !