SurveyToGo studio enables you to add a question will be for sketching.
Sketching can be done either on a blank page or on an image added.
How To Do It:
- First step, we will add a Open Ended Question (Free Text Question), and in it’s answer tab configure it to ‘Show as Sketch’:
- Now let’s go to the questions ‘Advanced’ tab, and configure the ‘Sketch’ board to be in the maximum page size:
- Now our Sketch question is ready, as a blank board:
- If we wish to use it as a ‘Sketch’ on an image, we would have to add an image to this question.
In order to do so, add your attachment through the ‘Advanced’ tab of the Sketch question:
- Now, your sketch board will have the selected image so you can draw on the board.:
In order to see your ‘Sketch’ files, you can enter the ‘Attachments’ tab of the interview, through the operations console:
Here you would be able to save it too.