Single-Choice questions and Single Choice Grid questions have different rendering modes.
Here we will see examples of how you can show them differently to suit your needs.
- First create a Single-Choice question.
- Now you will notice under the ‘Answers’ tab there is a selection box called ‘Render Mode’
- If you click it, you would see the different rendering modes:
- ‘Radio Buttons’ is the default one:
- ‘Selection Box’, once click, would display it as a list with all the optional answers:
- ‘Selection List’ is the same as ‘Selection Box’, besides that it displays all the answers without clicking it:
- ‘Auto Complete List’ would display all optional answers as a list, filtering out the answers according to the text you input in the box.
* Please notice that in order to use it, the answers have to be ordered by A-Z, you can do that by adding ‘SortAnswers(CurrQues)’ to the start script of the question.
- ‘Auto Complete List (Long)’ is the same as ‘Auto Complete List’, just used in case of very long answer lists.
Single-Choice Grid Questions:
- First create a Single-Choice Grid question
Now you will notice under the ‘Answers’ tab there is a selection box called ‘Render Mode’
‘Selection Box’ is the default one and will show the answers like this:
- ‘Radio Buttons’ will show each topic, with the optional answers as radio buttons below it:
- ‘Table Layout (Only for PC)’ would show it as a table:
- ‘Flipped Table Layout (Only For PC)’ is the same as the previous one, but flipped:
- ‘Ranked Scale’ will show the topics boxes at the top, and the answers boxes at the bottom, while the topics can be dragged and dropped to a single answer box:
That’s it for different rendering modes !
Please sign in to leave a comment.