If you wish to add a Signature Question, this ‘How To’ will show you how.
- Create an Open Ended question.
- Under its ‘Answers’ tab, tick the ‘Show as Signature’ checkbox:
- This is how the question will look like on the device:
- Now the respondent would be able to sign in the specified box.
If the survey is on PC, he can sign with the mouse.
If the survey is on a Android Based Device with a touch screen, he can sign using the touch screen.
- In the Operations Console you can view the signature either on the ‘Attachments’ tab
- Or in the ‘Data’ tab: