When adding a “none of the above” answer to a multiselect question you usually would like the other options to become not selected if the surveyor selects this option. This is very easy to do:
- Say you have the following multi-select question:
- And the following answers:
- And now you add the answer: “none of the above”:
- You can select this answer, and click the “properties” button:
- Now, check the “Exclusive Answer” box and click OK:
- That’s it! You can test the survey.
This will cause the “none of the above” answer to uncheck all the previously selected answers.