In the web survey display options you will find different configurations related to your CAWI survey such as: Branding, Display, Quotas, end links etc.
- Navigate to the 'CAWI' tab on the root survey - choose the 'Web Survey Display Options'
- The Display Options consist of 4 tabs
- Branding - Here you will be able to add your organization logo and any other Text you wish to add to your survey, click here to learn how.
- Display - This tab will control the look & feel of the CAWI survey, click here to learn more.
- Custom Display - Allows you to use CSS file and customize it click here to learn how.
- General - this tab controls additional settings of the survey and behaviors
- STG Web Client URL - This is the main URL used when creating the link to respondents, click here to learn how to use your own domain
- Extra Web Pages - this section controls the End pages of the survey such as: Finish, Cancel, Filter, Errors, Full Quotas etc. click here to learn how to customize.
- Survey Execution Options - this section control different execution options related to the logic and interview behavior
- Use Max Quota - This option should be checked and defined to limit the amount of interviews collected for this survey for example: you would like 50 people only to answer this survey, once you reach this max the 51st person will not be able to answer the interview.
- Only one survey run - Enable this option if you would like
- Do not allow subject to stop & start - When using dedicated links (dynamic, participants lists etc.) the respondent can stop & continue the interview returning to the last question he visited, when this option is enabled the option to stop & continue will be disabled.
- Use Quotas - Enable this option when the survey was setup with quotas and you would like to use them in the CAWI as well.
- Auto-start survey - Enabled by default.
- Max time to restart - This option will be enabled (and used in web client) when you enabled the option 'Do not allow stop and continue'. If this value is set than we allow to return to the subject only if (Now - subject SubmitTime)< max time to return.
- Min time to recheck - This option is related to quotas and only enabled when use quota is checked, when returning to a subject we re-check quotas if : (Now - subject SubmitTime) < min time to check quotas.
- Allow modify - Enabling this option will let you edit a stop & continue subject (without creating a new subject) after it was completed.
- Block auto advance - When this option is enabled the questions will not auto-advance even if they are set in the survey.
- Must fill quota - This option will only be enabled when using the Survey Quotas it is a unique quota option that is based on the Rule Quota while using the subject Properties (it is not based on any of the survey questions), it will allow you to proceed only if one of the quotas captured.
- Allow Package Authoring - this is not yet active.
That's It !