SurveyToGo enables you to import a survey Scripted in Dimensions into STG click here to learn how, once the survey is imported and data is collected you can also export the collected data back to Dimensions in order to continue with the analysis which will create a DDF file.
To learn how to export a native SurveyToGo survey to Dimensions please click here.
Please follow these steps to learn how to export an imported survey from MDD:
- Double click the “Collected Data” node of the project:
- Now select the survey and click the “Export” button:
- Click the Next button, and at the export format selection screen, choose “Dimensions (UNICOM Intelligence) data file”:
- Click the Next button, and then next again on the following screen:
- To continue simply choose the original MDD file you have imported by clicking on the browse button in the following screen
- Finally, specify an output file name and click on Finish:
In order to be able to export to IBM SPSS Data Collection DDF/MDD file format when you have the 64 bit version of Dimensions installed in your PC you need to preform the following steps (once):
1. Locate the execution folder of the Studio:
- On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\local settings\Application Data\Dooblo\SurveyToGo Studio\App\<version number>\Files
- On Windows 7 and above: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Dooblo\SurveyToGo Studio\App\<version number>\Files
2. Run the file: WOWKeyCreator.exe which is in that folder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.