Supported Android/PC Surveyor/CAWI Version: 579 and higher
[Breaking Change] Surveyors are no longer allowed to overwrite newer subject versions with old data by default. This may occur when a subject is returned to surveyor, and the surveyor logs into more than one device and responds to the subject on both, or for multi platform subjects, when the subject is returned to a surveyor and the CAWI link is opened as well. The first to upload is considered the latest version.
Attempting to sync results while an older subject version is on the device results in the following error message:
Running 'Sync Surveys' will clear this result from the device.
In order to continue operate with the ability to overwrite overwrite newer subject versions with old data, you can enable the following setting under the 'Organization Properties':
- CAWI History Log: When a CAWI link is accessed through an external website, log that site's URL as the referrer URL.
- Export/Import texts with outdated translations. Export texts where the default text has been changed.
- Note: New export formats not backwards compatible with old Studio versions.
- Fixing issues related to blank surveyor Quota rows.
- Fixing issues related to recordings marked as corrupted by default.
- Fixing issues related to 'Show Quota Summary' and added a 'Show Quota Summary' button.
- Fixing issues related to the CAWI Notify filter.
- Fixing issues related to menus for changing surveyors.
- Fixing issues related to Account Overview filtering.