Supported Android/PC Surveyor/CAWI Version: 563 and higher
- New CAWI Experience - With our new CAWI Themes released your surveys will automatically adjust to the different devices sizes, save your team time by easily creating & designing themes to reach the desired Look & Feel and help increase the respondents engagement.
Click Here to learn more how to upgrade your survey and start using
Please Note: to enable please contact our Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dimensions Integration:
- Dimensions Support ControlStyle.ReadOnly for Numeric\Text
- Additional support for Dooblo.DB
New options for Columns:set rows = db.GetRows("Cities","", where)
set columns = rows.Columns'columns has: Count, Contains(Name), IndexOf(Name) and is iterable'the column items have Name, Type and OrdinalQAmerican.Label.Inserts["cat2"].Text = columns.Count
QAmerican.Label.Inserts["cat3"].Text = columns.Contains("City")QAmerican.Label.Inserts["cat5"].Text = columns.IndexOf("City")for each col in columns
Debug.MsgBox(MakeString("Column: ", col, " Type: ", col.Type, " Ordinal: ", col.Ordinal))next
- Support the Factor value/property
- Support Showing Numeric Grid Total
- Results Export - Support using the SubjectData in Expression Filtering
- Emulator - Support showing an indication when a subject store fails to download properly
- Fixing issues related to Studio crashing due to TLS 1.2 support.
- Fixing issues related to creating stores with NText format field
- Fixing issues related to subject will not get canceled when there are two buckets for the same question where one action is 'None' and the other is 'Cancel'
- Fixing issues related to error message prompting when using SetTopicAnswerVisible with Single Choice Grid rendered as slider and dropdown list