Supported Android/PC Surveyor Version: 543 and higher
- Calculate interview total Idle time
- Display number of session for interview
Interview Status: New interview status called 'Partial' for CAWI In-complete interviews that were partially uploaded to the server, this status will be shown for Progress Report purposes.
- Refreshing the Quotas that were captured - If the interview is terminated the quota captured will be released and available to be captured by another respondent.
- Refresh the quotas at Each Session Start
- Refresh the Quotas at Each Quota Question - If the respondent is 'Idle' for X hours (the survey is incomplete), the quota will be dismissed.
- Remove Must Fill Quota from UI
CAWI Display: Support hiding the Test link 'Navigation Bar'
- Fixing issues related to CSS/JS files not being cleared properly when clearing or replacing them.
- Fixing issues related to Usage by period report shows CAWI interviews that were set as complete as CAPI
- Fixing issues related to GDPR variables showing when printing an interview
- Fixing issues related to ASCII Fixed export not removing A_/T_ from some of the question types
- Fixing issues related to run time script error flags in interviews
- Fixing issues related to auto-back check mechanism pulling In-Complete interviews