The new version is available to all our customers at no cost.
User Logic: new user logic to retrieve the client timezone
For example the below script will return the UTC time and then based on UTC time get the client device time
var UTCTime = Now.AddMinutes(-Now.TimeZoneOffset);
var clientTime = UTCTime.AddMinutes(DeviceMgr.ClientTimeZoneOffset);
- Support Multiple selection grid rendered as 'Checkboxes'
- Support Single choice grid rendered as 'Radio Button List'
- Support GPS Location Question rendered as 'Retrieve GPS Location' (will need https link to work).
- Support open ended rendered as 'Barcode Scanner' (will need https link to work).
- Fixing issues related to stopping and continuing an interview while in slider question
- Fixing issues related to DB reporting activities better
- Fixing issues related to expiration Date not being set as expected
- Fixing issues related to FillStoreFromStoreGroup does not work properly
- Fixing issues related to Exception when using HiddenAnswersQ
- Fixing issues related to Cancel/Filter Quota on Submit does not store CanceledOut/FilteredOut [Breaking Change]