In this guide and video we will show you how to turn your CAPI survey into a CAWI survey in 5 easy steps.
1. Determine your respondents’ source and distribution method
2. Setup your desired CAWI Look & Feel
3. Determine and setup Quotas
4. Distribute/publish the interview links
5. Monitor progress
Direct Youtube link (for full screen): https://youtu.be/9z5gZUyz0Sw
Step 1: Determine your respondents’ source and distribution method
There are 4 types of links available to choose from:
- Access-All Links - A single link that will be shared across all respondents - should be used when there is no need to follow up or have the identification of each respondent
- Anonymous Unique Links - The Anonymous Unique links should be used when working with Panel Companies
- CAWI Participants Lists - Generate links to pre-defined participants list with additional information that can be used in the survey and is known in advanced, click here to learn more how to setup
- Manual Entry Links - Use this option to create manual links for specific email addresses
Read more in this guide about the different links available - How To Create CAWI Respondent Links
Step 2: Setup your Desired CAWI Look & Feel
- SurveyToGo Themes - Built in style with the option to choose colors, Click Here to learn more
- Custom Theme - Control the Button, Fonts, Colors, Progress Bar etc. via the UI.
- Custom CSS - Control the Layout using a custom CSS and Java files, Click Here to learn more
Step 3: Determine & Setup Quotas
- Setup the Quotas & Targets in your survey, Review this guide to learn how - Quota Management in SurveyToGo
- Enable to 'Use Quotas' in CAWI
Step 4: Distribute/Publish the interview links
- Use SurveyToGo Mass email -
- Copy your link - Copy your link and send it on your own via SMS, email etc. (right click on the link 'copy').
Step 5: Monitor the Progress
- Monitor your completed interviews -
- Operations Console
- CAWI Create Links View
- Operations Console
- Monitor the Incomplete interviews as well
Please note: We recommend reviewing our CAWI Best Practices, click here to learn more.
That's It !