Supported Android/PC Surveyor Version: 514 and higher
Operations Console: Support additional column called 'Attachments Fully Uploaded' which will show the amount of fully uploaded attachments
- ASCII Export
- Allow moving variables beyond fixed variables to the next available position
- Rating Question variables column count is always 1 regardless of answer codes
- Support variables that describe the actual answers for each variable
- Support exporting the Answer/Topic Codes in the map
- Support exporting map to excel and then upload it again
- Support the option 'Do Not Export' in Answer Properties/Scale so when enabled the variable will not be exported.
- New UL - to support attachment item property "TypeOverride", this will mark the attachment as of type X to be used later in the script.
- list.TypeOverride = eAttachmentType.Sound
- Surveyor Instructions - Support changing instruction text style for all survey questions
- Support hiding the option to show cancel survey button checkbox.
- Support not to allow delete unique links that already started
Survey Sync: Support downloading survey attachments in multiple threads
Survey Export: Support printing scripts/answer codes to PDF
External Dashboards: Support an option to ignore 'Filtered' subjects
- Fixing issues related to Manage Passcode permissions are not working as expected.
- Fixing issues related to Interview status permissions for special statuses like in client progress not showing in the list of statuses.
- Fixing issues related to preventing non English characters for anonymous unique links unique identifier in param name.
- Fixing issues related to Quantum export - rating question are exported incorrectly- in the map data and axis
- Fixing issues related to Survey designer doesn't set current survey language id by its position in the survey languages
- Fixing issues related to copying a translation ensure it will create the default language if needed