SurveyToGo has integrated the studio with a cloud based email provider to allow the sending of web surveys using the SurveyToGo Studio via email to a Respondent list.
This guide will describe how to embed an email connector service.
Currently we have integrated 'SendGrid' email provider click here to learn more about this provider.
Setting an Email Connector
- Navigate to the CAWI tab of your survey and click on 'Email \ SMS Connectors'
- In the following screen fill out all the parameters and click 'OK'
- Please Note: To get the API Key you will need to login to your SendGrid account - Settings - API Key - Create API Key
- Once connector is setup choose 'Test Connector' enter an email address and click 'Send Test Mail'
- If you do not receive your test email please check your Junk email address to make sure it's not there and if so mark it as not spam.
That's It !