This guide will describe how to customize your CAWI survey logo.
In order to implement this you will need to use an external website that will host the image your would like to show as the logo, for example in my example I will use a site called - https://imgur.com/ - upload your image to the site and do the following:
- Open the CAWI survey and choose 'Web Survey Properties'
- In the following screen choose 'Branding' tab - click 'New' and give a Brand Name
- Add attachment source
- Navigate to the website where you save the image and copy the link where your image is saved
- Click on the 'Show HTML Source' and navigate to the HTML Source Tab - paste the link you copied in step 3 into the src="" and at the end add your image extension jpg, png, bmp etc. (my example is '.png')
- Once done go back to the Design tab to see that the image was added and click 'OK'
- To create an empty Logo repeat steps 1 and 2 without adding any image.
- You can upload several logos and for each survey use a different one
- Upload the logos as described above
- Choose the logo you would like for your survey
- Default logo for the survey will be the one marked with light green in the background
That's It !