Just before going out to start the fieldwork you need to make sure that you have everything ready.
This article will provide you with our recommendations.
If you are ready to start your field work it means that the below checklist has already been completed:
- The survey has been tested including testing on the devices you plan to use
- The data can be properly exported to the format/provider your data processing team will require the data in
- The Data Processing team has reviewed the test data and approved the generated data structure and consistency/validity
- Surveyors have been briefed/trained or participated in a pilot
If the above list has been completed you are almost ready to start filed work. To ensure smooth data collection process you need to ensure the below has been covered:
- Quota targets have been set (where applicable) - http://support.dooblo.net/hc/en-us/articles/208294145-Advanced-Quota-Sheets
- Test interviews have been set to Cancelled status - This will also ensure they will free up the quotas they have captured if quotas are used in the survey
- Surveyors have been assigned to the project/survey - http://support.dooblo.net/hc/en-us/articles/208293855-How-To-Assign-Surveyors-To-Projects-And-Surveys
- The devices have the required data collection application version for fieldwork
- All devices can get connected and able to Sync Surveys - http://support.dooblo.net/hc/en-us/articles/208297215-Using-The-Android-Data-Collection-App
- All devices are able to capture GPS coordinates - http://support.dooblo.net/hc/en-us/articles/208294115-How-to-Validate-location-information-is-captured-by-SurveyToGo
- Survey has been moved to Production Mode - http://support.dooblo.net/hc/en-us/articles/208295445-Survey-Modes
Please find attached a Checklist Template for your use.
Good Luck !