The following method can be used if you have a set of chapters and you only want to enter a specific amount of them or a specific amount in a random order.
In the attached example survey you would find a demonstration of the how to implement this type of logic.
In order to test the sample, please follow this manual on how to import the survey to your studio - http://support.dooblo.net/entries/22388573-How-to-import-a-survey
Important notes to notice in the example survey:
* The functions in the advanced script.
* The survey general jump rule:
In the survey general jump rule there is a call to the FixJumpOrder(inStartQ,inOrder,inFinalChapter,inRandomize,inMaxChaptersToDisplay,inPromptSelection) (which is found in the advanced scripts)
This function receives 6 parameters-
- inStartQ - the question to start with.
- inOrder- a string representing all the chapters by their names (as written in the chapter name)
- inFinalChapter - the name of the final chapter (as written in the chapter name).
- inRandomize - Boolean indicating if you would like to randomize the chapters or not.
- inMaxChaptersToDisplay - the amount of chapter you would like to display.
- Boolean indicating if you wish to prompt the selected chapter and their order (leave true for testing).
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net