The rounds feature helps you tag interviews that are coming into the system with a special “Round name” tag which then allows you at a later time to only export interviews of specific rounds. Rounds are sometimes referred to as “Waves”.
Using rounds is very simple. It’s project based so once you open a new round for a specific project, each interview that is uploaded to that project is tagged with name of the current open round. Then once you are ready to open a new round, simply close the current round and open a new one. Here are the steps
- Step 1: Configure the project for rounds
- Step 2: Closing a round / adding a new round
- Step 3: Export only interviews from specific rounds
Step 1: Configure the project for rounds
To configure the project to use rounds:
- Right click on the project and select “Rounds Settings”:
- To add and open the first round of the project, click the “Add” button, then configure the name and description of the round and press OK:
You can safely ignore the start/end dates of the round as they are not enforced and are for future use.
- After adding the round, you can open it by selecting the round and clicking the “Open” button:
- If you need to update the details of a round you can use the “update” button.
- That’s it!
Step 2: Closing a round / adding a new round
To close an open round and add a new round:
- Follow the same procedure shown above to add the new round, in our case Wave 2. Notice the new round is marked as not open.
- To make the new round the active one, simple select that round and click the “Open” button:
- That’s it.
Step 2: Export only interviews from specific rounds
When exporting the interviews, you can select to export only interviews of specific rounds. To do this:
- Use the export wizard and in the options page select the rounds you prefer:
- That’s it!
Please sign in to leave a comment.