The SurveyToGo Android app can be installed from the play store or by a direct link in the browser.
Some of the devices, in the newer Android Os versions, have a security setting that forbids installations from unknown sources and allow the installation from Play Store only.
This guide will advise how to change this security setting to allow the Android App installation in such cases.
- Step 1: Installing SurveyToGo for Android through an APK link on your Android device.
- Step 2: changing the security setting to allow the installation/upgrade when instructed to.
Step 1: Download SurveyToGo for Android APK file
To install SurveyToGo for Android APK file:
- Paste or type the apk link on the device internet browser.
Step 2: change the security setting to allow installation of apps from unknown sources if you get the following message:
Go to Device Setting -> Security -> Mark the unknown sources box.
- Once marked, return to the installation and install the app.
- After the installation you will see the SurveyToGo app icon as expected.
- That’s it you’re ready to go!
Visit us at: http://www.dooblo.net
Please sign in to leave a comment.