The new version is available to all our customers at no cost.
Supported Android/PC Surveyor Version: 370 and higher
Survey Designer: Topic/Answer Variable format - additional option to set a question variable/short_id
Please Note: Surveys scripted in this version should not be edited with older studio versions
- Numeric Grid Questions - supporting to add text after the text box
- Location Question - when selecting the option 'Allow selection on map' the option to 'Export Additional GPS Data' will be grayed out.
- Supporting the option to Hide the Survey Name and GPS Indicator on the Top Banner in Kiosk Mode
Studio Designer: Supporting customized subject statuses for an oeganization
- Widen the export progress bar
- Column 'ExternalUserID' available for export
- Supporting exporting data by specific Surveyor
Import Survey - When importing survey supporting an option no to resolve and re-calc the subjects when updating
GPS Route: Improving the GPS Route export to Google Earth (KML file)
- Fixing issues related to Custom Question settings not working as expected
- Fixing issues related to Bulk update:
- Not updating checked/unchecked values if column is empty.
- Updating multi selection grid doesn't work properly.
- Updating Other Specify answer
- Single choice question set to export each answer as a variable doesn't work as expected
- Issue a better error when the missing value entered is a number but not the missing value.
- Fixing issues related to script errors causes User logic to fail and survey will not load - add same behavior to PC client & emulator
- Fixing issues related to importing surveys from MDD - not working as expected.
- Fixing issues related to creating users and refreshing them.
- Fixing issues with Open Ended Grid Questions loosing focus
- Fixing issues wit Storage Usage Report filter by attachment type
- Fixing issues related to retrieving data in operations console when bad values are found.
- Fixing issues related to error message when importing quotas from excel.
- Fixing issues related to question symbols