The new version is available to all our customers at no cost.
Attachment Name Capture: Support sketch/sign attachments as well when OnGetAttachmentName() is called for the answer attachment of an open ended questions.
Survey Designer: A new Quality Control Flag called 'Interviews upon clock change' which will flag interviews that the clock changed while running.
- Supporting IsTopicHeader & IsAnswerHeader via script
- Supporting UserLogic function AnsweredAnyIter
Task System: Supporting the following:
- Supporting Hide/Show future tasks on device
- Supporting 'Task.TaskData' similar to 'SubjectData' that can be modified from the script and shown in the Task Grid.
- Based on the survey property for allowing to set an interview as complete you will be able to set a task as complete as well.
Download Process: Improve file download progress update.
Action Log: Add time changed notification to the action log
- Prompt for no credit before attachment error
- Updated no storage error message
Minor Bug Fixes
- Fixing issues related to Compound Grid not showing iteration name height properly.
- Fixing issues related to downloading attachments does not verify download was completed properly.
- Fixing issues related to Other Specify answer not being saved in single choice grid selection box mode with randomize topics
- Fixing issues related to updating subject custom columns
- Fixing issues related to empty surveyor name in DB
- Fixing issues related to auto-sync check box in the options not checking all options.
- Additional log enhancement for sync process
- Additional checks for issues with missing survey attachments.
- Additional Diagnostics button for Device to check integers showing up as decimal points
Known Issues Discovered After The Release
Background Sync: In some scenarios the background sync will prompt a message that will block the application from background syncing again until the message is dismissed.