The new version is available to all our customers at no cost.
Supported Android/PC Surveyor Version: 365 and higher
Export: Don't export answer details separately for each topic for grid questions
Quality Control Flagging: Each new survey added will be set by default the following Quality Control flags:
Please Note: Surveys created with this studio version will NOT run on PC with version under 1.32.265
- Fake location was discovered during interview
- Interviews that have a single choice grid answer with the same answer in all topics
- Interviews upon clock change
Survey Designer: Supporting search for jump target questions by adding '#[QuestionIndex]' to the search
Survey Designer: a new Quality Control Flag called 'Interviews upon clock change' which will flag interviews that the clock changed while running.
Task System: Supporting showing the Task ID in the title of the task reviewer form
- Supporting 'Task.TaskData' similar to 'SubjectData' that can be modified from the script and shown in the Task Grid.
- Based on the survey property for allowing to set an interview as complete you will be able to set a task as complete as well.
- Supporting IsTopicHeader & IsAnswerHeader via script
- Supporting UserLogic function AnsweredAnyIter
Minor Bug Fixes
- Fixing issues related to FlagByAnswerCodeCode and FlagByAnswerCodePrecentage
- Fixing issues related to SmartWatcher:
- Not updating the answer list after save
- Doesn't not work properly when duplicate texts are used
- Fixing issues related to time format for timestamps
- Fixing issues related to KPI reports missing the select survey control
- Fixing issues related to exporting when double clicking on the provider
- Fixing issues related to Other Specify answer not being saved in single choice grid selection box mode with randomize topics
- Fixing format of exporting subject duration to be exported the same way from both Android and PC Surveyor.
- Fixing issues related to updating subject custom columns
Known Issues Discovered After The Release
Studio Designer: Advanced page links are not working
Please sign in to leave a comment.