The new version is available to all our customers at no cost.
Supported Android/PC Surveyor Version: 357 and higher
Operations Console: Time/Date in the interview log will be shown according to the timezone selected by the user.
- Supporting Long and Double input box with Decimal range
- Reduce sync time by caching the category map locally.
- Log Enhancement - Print the variable name of a question when Dimensions fails to set the answer
Survey Designer: Supporting the option to replace the topic variable name with 'Dimensions' variable name both in survey level and question level.
Operations Console: Showing only the assigned Project Surveyors list and not all the surveyors for the organization.
Studio Designer: White/Black List - supporting importing/updating a list from excel and exporting a list to excel
Studio Designer: Advanced Quota Sheet - Showing the question index in the Columns/Rows lists.
Import Results: Displaying an error when subject is not found.
Export Results: Allowing exporting to SPSS when survey variable names have illegal characters, they will be removed in order to avoid error messages.
Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Dimensions related bug fixes:
- Related to a response that can't be set by filter.
- Accessing Loop iteration or Block Chapter by index no longer works
- Can't access Categories by Name properly
- Dim Response exception when null is sent.
- Question Events run on all questions and not just asked questions (OnAfterQuestionAsk, OnBeforeQuestionAsk)
- OnAnswersUpdated throwing an exception.
- Exclusive and Dynamic refresh not working at the same time
- MDD Import enhancements - Issues with translated answer scaled imported incorrectly, Importing answers using a single scale.
- Variables that use lists that are composed of sub-lists should still be set to use the resulting scale
- Log message reported incorrectly when re-sync modifies scales.
- Fixing option page when exporting to Quantum and Triple-S
- Fixing Result imported related issues.
- Fixing Surveyors list to show survey related surveyors in Operations Grid.
- Fixing issues with Hindi language crashing the Emulator.
- Fixing issues with loading an observation map before 'Map' tab is selected.
- Fixing issues related to Read Only topics which are not validated correctly
- Fixing issues when opening 'Older versions' in the survey Node.
- Fixing issues when exporting data to SPSS version 20 string is cut and not exported in the max length.
Please sign in to leave a comment.