The new version is available to all our customers at no cost.
Supported Android/PC Surveyor Version: 356 and higher
Survey Designer: Dummy Data Generator - Stop button was added.
Survey Designer: Add an ability to automatically move forward in the survey after X seconds.
Survey Designer: Add Special Codes to Rating question - You can now mark an answer as Exclusive Answer which will treat the answer as a Special Code and show it outside the rating selection box
Survey Designer: Allow setting Custom Question properties from the 'Edit Question Props' screen
Survey Designer: Control the Answer/Topic text format (Bold,Color etc.) by script during an interview - Click Here to learn more how
Application Login: Supporting white/Black list to make sure that certain IMEI/MAC are allowed/blocked from login-in to a device, click here to read more.
Application login: Supporting Cached users that allows a group of surveyors to work offline on the same device, click here to read how.
User Management: Supporting bulk user deletion
Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Dimensions related bug fixes
- Fixing export related issues missing Subject Data filter.
- Fixing Result imported related issues.
- Fixing Surveyors list to show survey related surveyors in Operations Grid.
- Fixing issues related to auto completion of Callbacks
- Fixing issues related to opening files when adding them as an attachment
- Fixing issues related to Rating questions showing 'Text Highlighting' panel
- Log Enhancement related to exporting survey results.
- Fixing issues with SmartWatcher mechanism
- Fixing issues related to Minimum Answers when an exclusive answer is selected.
- Fixing issues related to OnGetAttachmentName callback auto-completing incorrectly.
- Fixing issues related to exporting attachments with repeating names.
- Fixing new export screen exceptions
- Fixing issues related to Multimedia Question attachment count limit.
- Fixing issues related to Dummy Data Generator not working properly when Compound Grid is defined.
- Fixing issues related to List Source questions using Other Specify causing exceptions.
- Fixing issues related to exporting to Dimensions when an answer is set as Header and Other Specify.
- Fixing issues related to External User ID showing in Operations Console.