The new version is available to all our customers at no cost. You are welcome to request an upgrade of your Studio version if you wish to take advantage of these productive feature.If you wish to be upgraded please contact: email@example.com
Supported Android/PC Surveyor Version: 333 and higher
Studio Main: New Node called 'Surveyor Support' which holds the Device logs that are sent by surveyors Click here to learn more about the feature
Studio Main: Account Overview transfer interviews - You can now transfer interviews to other Organizations that are available for you.
Please note: To activate this feature please contact Dooblo Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Operations Console - We have added 2 new fields that will show next to the timestamp of a question the total duration from the last question and how many visits were in that specific question
Survey Designer - We have added a SmartWatcher when adding deleting Answers/Topics in a Production Survey that will look for the answers/topics that are mostly the same and will prompt the user, Click here to read more about this feature (Search for the SurveyToGo SmartWatcher section)
KPI - Interviewer Productivity Metrics - Additional KPI called 'TrackedAnswerCodePercentage' a daily average for an interviewer overusing an answer code.
Survey Export - Check the option 'Do not export answer data' when you would like to export the list of subjects without their full answers.
Survey Export - when using the SimpleExport additional options were added as follows:
- Include Survey Headers - Include the Columns Headers details
- Include All Options - Should be used only with Include Survey Headers - will include the Answer/Topics details as well in the headers section
- Hide Nulls - Will hide all Nulls
Survey User Logic - New UL function GetAttachedFilesCount that will return the overall survey attachments count
Survey User Logic - New User logic to count the Net Duration of an interview, The property will just return the NetDuration and the functions are aimed to create a custom net duration measurement of parts of the survey if they so wish.
Property - ExecutionMgr.NetDurationMeasureStart("Chapter 1");
UL includes new functions:
- int NetDuration - returns the total net duration of this interview (All durations are reported in seconds)
- void NetDurationMeasureStart(String inKey) - Starts a new duration measurement
- void NetDurationMeasureClear(String inKey) - removes the given duration.
- int NetDurationMeasureStop(String inKey) - Stops a duration measurement and returns the duration.
- int NetDurationMeasureValue(String inKey) - Returns the current value for the specified measurement.
Quality Control Flagging - New Quality Control flag 'FlaggedByAnswerCode' which will Flag interviews where answer coding is chosen in more than % of the relevant questions.
Survey Captured Fields - New extra fields called: 'TrackedAnswerCodeNum' and 'TrackedAnswerCodePercent' which are filled based on the 'FlaggedByAnswerCode' interview flagging.
Survey Export - When exporting to dimension we now support the option to 'Do not create empty variables'.
Survey Import - When importing a Dimensions survey we added the Dimension version used to create the MDD.
Survey Import - When importing a Dimensions survey we added support for mrRef.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixing issue with date presentation in date pickers.
- Fixing issues with exporting attachment.
- Fixing issues with MultiNumeric questions that have 'Blank' topics
- Fixing issues with exporting to SPSS Provider
- Fixing issues with Multiple Selection Questions shown as AutoComplete.
- Fixing issues with PositionTopicsOnImage auto Advance.
- Fixing issues with Answer Row Space returning incorrect value